Shipping & Fulfillment Policy - US Domestic
- Orders are usually shipped within 48 hours after your order has been processed. It takes about up to 1-2 business days for orders to be processed. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Shipping rates are determined by weight and destination at point of purchase.
- Orders are processed the following business day, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day. Orders are processed from New York City.
- While we do our absolute best to ensure we can fulfill your order, availability of products is not guaranteed. If you have ordered an item that is not available or that is delayed, we will notify you via email.
- All domestic orders are shipped via UPS. Buyer is given the option of UPS Ground, Express Saver (2-3 Day), 2 days, or Overnight. Buyer will receive a shipment confirmation email with the shipping tracking number. Signature required. Rates are determined by weight and destination at point of purchase.
- We do not offer shipping to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses at this time.
- Upon shipment, you will receive a shipment confirmation email with your tracking number. You can log on to UPS.COM to track your package.
- F&F is not responsible for unexpected shipping delays such as severe weather, natural disasters, etc. which may add an additional 1 to 2 business days to the estimated delivery date of your order.
Shipping & Fulfillment Policy - International
- Luisa et la Luna ships to international destinations. International shipping flat rate will apply.
- Please note that international orders are often subject to duties and taxes in addition to the price Luisa et la Luna charges, and are billed by your country’s customs department upon arrival. We cannot estimate or cover taxes or duties on international shipments.
- Any charges for taxes or duties are due to UPS at the time of delivery. As a helpful tip, we have found customers are less likely to be charged duties and taxes on multiple smaller orders as opposed to one large order, but it varies by country.